Saturday 22 November 2014

I'm Getting Married - Exciting Times Ahead!!!

Well, I'll cut straight to the chase as the title of my blog post says it all - I'm getting married!!!

We both agree that it has felt right from day one, and this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

So we have set a date for Easter Sunday 2016. Yes, you have to plan that far ahead to get exactly what you want.

We have found the venue and all being well a deposit will be paid over the next couple of days.

The ring I hear you ask!? Show us the ring? As I have reminded Kiera on several occasions "It was either a ring or a motorbike - so I must love you"!


There are plans for the future but right now we are happy in getting the house ship shape and sorted, and hopefully the down stairs will be done before Christmas.

The builders are in on Monday morning and as we speak the solid oak worktops are being coated prior to installation.

So over the next couple of weeks everything will be upside down, just as well that Kiera is off to Dubai on business (jolly) leaving me with no kitchen!

Oh well, always have the VW to brew up in!

Till later.................

6 comments:

  1. What great news Jools, may I be the first to congratulate you. I'm so glad everything is working out well for you - my very best wishes to you and Kiera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - we are both so happy with your exciting news. And the female of our household will love reading about all the exciting wedding plans! Beautiful ring, much prettier than a new motor bike.

    Jenny and Robin
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news, been reading your blog off and on from the beginning. Wishing you both all the best for the future. Just goes to show, you never know what is round the corner...Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm also living in a caravan (I know your back in bricks) and wedding planning! Your blog has been a huge inspiration to me so many thanks as well!

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news - sincere congratulations to you both. You'll be arriving in the VW on the big day no doubt?!
    PS - I can guarantee that owning a Leonberger (or two) like me will provide the ultimate dog's hair experience!! A Dyson Animal is essential kit in our house too.

    Glyn

    ReplyDelete