Monday 11 May 2020

Where The Heck Have You Been? HGV Trucking!!!!

Well, to cut a long story short - I've been rather busy!

Over the last couple of years I have made a few changes to my life regarding work.

It's been hard work and cost a bit of money but for the last year I have been qualified as a Class 1 HGV Driver.

Yep, big trucks!


It's been a bit of a learning curve, and even though I've been driving these for a year now, it is so easy to get caught out!

So, every day is still a school day!

I am enjoying the experience, the hours are long, but the pay is good and I get to travel all over the UK.

I tend to leave home on a Monday and get home Friday evening, sometimes Saturday, if I run into problems.

But, like I said I enjoy the challenge and like the lifestyle.

Living in a caravan certainly sets you up for living in the cab of a truck for a week at a time!

Now, as you have gathered, this blog is updated rarely, I choose another blog over this one which is http://fatbloketravels.blogspot.com/

This is far more up to date with what I get up to on a regular basis, but not only that but I have been brought kicking and screaming into the 2020's and started to VLOG!

So my Youtube channel can be found here! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk9i7P8r6rkIRKrzwJQJ44w

Here you can see more of me, driving, cooking and talking nonsense!

Hope you get a chance to pop across and view my video's

Until later - stay safe!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment