Wednesday 25 February 2015

8 Places You Can Live In That Are Cheaper Than A House

Recently the "Mirror" ran an article on their website called "8 Places you can live in that are way, way cheaper than a house".

If you click on the link above and read through, we are at No. 6 with a link direct to my blog!

Cool stuff, but I guess they did not read my blog from start to finish to see that my views are not necessarily politically correct!

I'm just grateful for the publicity, especially as I am slack to say the least in writing on here any more.

It is only because I am laid up with a sore back that I am managing to find the time to do all this today.

I'm sure there has been a shortening of time, and hour is 60 mins, but somehow, it is now only 40 mins long!! Does any one else have this problem?

I used to think that I had all the time in the world, but now, I feel that time is a premium, and I only want to be doing the things that bring me joy and happiness.

With so many things that I want to do, I just hope that I find the strength and cram it all in!

Till later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment