Last Sunday we or rather "M" set about trying to remove the damp spores that have set up home in our static.
"M" started off by using a "Glixtone Mould and Fungal Growth" solution, which was easy enough to apply to the areas which needed sorting out.
This got rid of all but one area, the other thing with this stuff is that it did not smell. Usually these cleaners smell strongly of bleach.
So for the tougher area we used "HG Bathroom Mould Spray". This worked like a treat, all you do is spray on and wipe off. But, the down side is a strong smell of bleach!
Out of the two the best result's came from the HG spray. Ok, it did wiff for a bit, but it was pretty rapid.
The real test now is to see how long it keeps it away for.
By the way the area's are as vented to fresh air as they possibly can be, but how can you vent behind the headboard of the bed without having it a foot away from the wall, which in our case is not possible due to a shortage of space!
Time will tell how well they work, the dehumidifier is working away, with one little accident as it decided not to shut itself off once the water container was full! At least all the moisture was in one place!
Apart from that nowt much else has happened.
Oh, if you haven't all ready seen the film The Sweeney at the cinema then it is now out on DVD and well worth watching.
No Ford Granada's and the action was not quite up to being realistic, none the less still enjoyable!