Saturday 15 March 2014

Sunday Tomorrow And A Day Off!

Well here is a rare thing or so it feels like it! A day off tomorrow and with that day off I think I am coming down with a cold - sore throat and aching, bloody typical!

I've got loads to do as well. So will just have to get on with it I guess.

Plenty of items turning up at my work for my planned tripped which is rapidly getting closer and closer.

Departure day is April 5th where I head for Lands End to start my 3500 mile journey on my little Honda C90.

To say that I am getting a little apprehensive would be an understatement!

At work we have a map of the UK pinned to the wall, so I will be tracked as I ride around this wonderful country of ours.

So if you want to see where I am and how I am getting on, please feel free to send me a friend request via the facebook link which can be found on the right hand side of this blog.

Good news on the field, it is drying out rapidly, tomorrow I am hoping to get the Paj up to the caravan so I can empty it out! Not sure where it will all be going but I will find a home for it all somewhere,  what I can't will be staying in the paj. 

Cooking my tea now, so will bid you all good night.

Till later................


No comments:

Post a Comment