Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's Getting Colder

The last couple of days has seen the temperatures fall, we have had it easy so far this winter, as it has been very mild. But now that winter is here it is a bit of a shock to the system!


It's supposed to get colder as well, so we have begun to take the aqua-rolls in at night.


Last night we even opened the locker doors around the front seats and under the chest of draws to help with air circulation. The heater was also left on a little higher than usual.


I've been at my new company for just over a week now. In 11 years of being self-employed I never took a single day off sick, and I can't remember the last time I had a cold, it was at least 4 years ago, but within a week, Ive got a full blown cold, with streaming eyes and a thick head. Not fun at all.


But I'll soldier on, just have to keep dosing myself up.


At least the sun is shining today, even if the wind tends to cut you in half. I'm down on the coast, it's just too cold to wander around the beach. Especially with your eyes and nose streaming!


Long days are taking it's toll, I was in bed for 2030hrs last night! But to be honest that was more to do with feeling rough than anything else.


Nothing much else to report at the moment, so will sign off.


Till later.......................

3 comments:

  1. I just subscribed to your blog as part of the A to Z challenge. I live in Seattle, on the west coast of the USA, so I am very curious about what you are doing. happy blogging to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont under estimate the effect your blog has on others. Life is full of twists and turns. I have found your blog inspiring and look forward to your posts, keep it up both of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are keeping snug.


    Easy T

    ReplyDelete