Thursday 21 August 2014

Supper Cooked In Duckie VW T25

It had been a lovely sunny day and we had both been at work, so what better way to spend an evening than looking out over the sea and cooking our supper in "Duckie"

We are so lucky that just a 10 minute drive away we are at the coast, with many places to park up.

This evening we decided on Hordle Cliffs, which is just West of Milford On Sea.

We parked up and popped the roof and watched the sun go down as I rattled some pans.



I managed to cobble together a chicken tagliatele which tasted awesome if I do say so myself!

We watched the sun set and it grew dark as we sat watching the sea, finishing up with a hot chocolate before we headed home. It would of been rather too easy just to fall asleep in the back but yet again I was on early's so not really practical.



Oh well - always another day!

Till later................

No comments:

Post a Comment