Friday 18 February 2011

What A Week!

Its been one of those weeks where its just been non stop from the time I wake to the time my head hits the pillow!

We moved last Sunday, then again on Weds, Mon & Tues were spent working away, and today Ive been back in Bournemouth. It only left me Thursday on site and I was flat out with getting things posted out all day!

Next week is looking just as busy, but at least there are no moves to do!

Today I spent working on a website which aims to help people with autism, aspergers syndrome and the like. A resource and life coaching site. Its taking shape, it is live, so you can see it at http://lifebeyondlabels.com/ Its no where near ready yet, but it will evolve as time goes by.

Its owned by a guy called Laurence Mitchell who was in his late 40's when he was finally diagnosed with both of the conditions mentioned. Still a lot of work to do on it, but by all means have a play around and see what you think.

I have taught to drive a couple of youngsters with autism, which was interesting, there seem to be so many levels to this condition. I do wonder though how many cases go undetected.

Im sure we all know someone who is a little different! This site is aimed at those who are labelled as different and to break down those barriers or labels that society places upon them.

We ourselves have been labelled different by the lifestyle we choose to lead. Not that there is anything wrong at all with what we do, but its people perception. One person on a forum recently actually suggested that living in a caravan was unhealthy! How he came to that conclusion I have no idea, but thats a good example of a label placed on us!

As its now friday evening, Im debating whether to do a bit more work or call it a day. If I stop I feel guilty, but you cant work all the time, can you?

So till later..............

No comments:

Post a Comment