Thursday 25 August 2011

Do We Really Need This?

Are we in such a state, the urban dwellers need this sort of help?


I was looking at the BBC News website when I came across this article.


I find it very hard to believe that urban dwellers cannot or do not understand the country side!


The article can be found here BBC NEWS


Apparently they get help on what sort of foot wear is good for the countryside!


Maybe its me who is completely out of touch, but surely in this wonderful country of ours where we are not that over populated and we are blessed with some amazing countryside, do we need someone to tell us that if your out walking in the hills wear good boots or wellies and not Nike trainers or high heels!


Surely common sense?


Till later, off to check that I have the correct footwear for our walk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment